Question
Posted by: Employee | 2010/04/21

Tax deduction

Hello

I work 2 jobs, 1 full time job where i get paid the full salary as per contract, and 1 part time job where i get paid an hourly rate which is deposited in my account at the end of the mont.
I am a registered taxpayer and pay tax from my salary (full time job), and tax is also deducted from my 2nd job salary.

I just want to find out how much tax does one pay on a second job and the salary is less than 1500 p/m as i only work certain days and certain hours. though i don''t have a problem with tax deduction it seem as if the deduction is a bit too much on my second job.

please assist
thanks

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: TAX DEDUCTION

It is suggested that you get hold of the Receiver of Revenue to ask them to calculate exactly what the Income Tax should be.

2
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/04/29

RE: TAX DEDUCTION

Reply to labour lawyer
Posted by: VIOMIA | 2010/04/22

i just want to find out iam paying tax iam earning a basic salary and a commision i get everymonth commision and is paying tax but i did not complete any tax certicate i want to find out what proceedger must I FOLLOW

Reply to VIOMIA