Question
Posted by: Mom | 2011-08-19

Tax Benefits (Attn Liza)

Hi Liza

I quote from one of your posts " Tax season note - Remember to claim correctly for your medical expenses, since people with long-term mental illness (like Bipolar and Schizophrenia) qualify as being handicapped - which means that you can claim back a LOT more...

Please can you elaborate, as my daughter has been diagnosed with Bipolar and I want to understand how she can claim back?

A good tax consultant sounds like a good idea. And as I am foolish about financial and tax matters, that cuts me out of the loop !

2

Posted by: Anne | 2011-08-19

My suggestion, is go and see a tax consultant.

Reply to Anne