Question
Posted by: Onicca | 2012-01-24

TATTOO IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DRIVERS LICENCE

Good day

I have been dating this man for over a year now. He has a Tupac Shakur’ s tattoo and he wants to do another tattoo of his late sister who passed away 5 years ago. I have tried to reason with him but no his mind is made up. I have a car and he does not have and I have been trying to encourage him to have the drivers licence and every time we talk about the licence he seems to be very interested and he will promise that he will do it when he gets paid and come month end it will be another story. Yesterday he told me that he is no longer going to book for his learners licence he rather do a tattoo of his late sister. It’ s like to him a tattoo is more important than a drivers licence. I want what is best for this man but it seems I am pushing him too much.

You seem to be describing a large child more than a man. Being obsessed with tattoos rather than more important things in life is not a good sign. Does he plan to add tattoos of any other family members who might pass away, in the future ? Or will he run out of un-inked skin ?
Do you really see any useful future in a continuing relationship with someone so unrealistic and immature ? Make sure he NEVER ever tries to drive your car without a proper license, or you will lose the car and might be prosecuted for allowing it

3
Posted by: Onicca | 2012-01-24

Before I met him his sister gave him money to do the licence believing that he might get a better job but no he ate it claiming to have paid his debts so yeah i hate to admit it but he is a loser and i love him i ma just wondering

Reply to Onicca
Posted by: Obbvious | 2012-01-24

You are dating a loser with the mind of a teenager.
He has no potential, dump him.

Reply to Obbvious