Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2011/11/03

Tasteless, odourless semen

Hi there. I am in a happy healthy relationship with my boyfriend &  we plan on marrying and having kids. I am concerned however that his tasteless, odourless semen may be an indication of infertility. I have never come across a man who''s semen has no smell and no taste... Please advice.

The following link - http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/semen.html will most definitely be interesting read for you. It includes a section on the smell and taste of semen. Not having a strong smell of taste is not the problem…having a strong smell or taste could however possibly indicate some kind of infection that needs attention.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

6
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/03

My hubby''s semen also has no odour or taste. It does have a " tangy"  sensation when it slides down my throat, though.

I also had other lovers where it had a strong odour and taste.... I wonder why men have different tastes and odours to their semen? It can''t be diet related as my hubby''s semen tastes like nothing doesn''t matter what he eats or drinks and he has never had even a mild odour in the 6 years that I know him. It must be in the genes... is it even possible?

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Mellisa | 2011/11/03

Smells like fish, taste like salty chicken

Reply to Mellisa
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/11/03

Melissa, what did the semen of your other lovers taste like?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: a woman | 2011/11/03

I cannot believe there are such idiots posting on this site, I am referring to Anon''s posting above.....what a pathetic individual.

Reply to a woman

Melissa so you like sucking c..k and tasting semen

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/03

Reply to Sexologist