Posted by: Curious | 2010-10-25

Taste of Semen

I would love to suggest that my hubby cum in my mouth, but too afraid that I might spoil the moment by gagging or worse throwing up.

What can I expect it to taste like? Is it terribly foul? Do men like this? Isn''t it gross?

You could tell your husband that you want to try it out and i"m sure he wouldn't mind whatever your reaction is. Do this only if you want to and feel comfortable with it and not because you feel pressured to. Everyone has different tastes so you'll only know once you try it.

Posted by: Gary | 2010-10-26

Why don''t you just taste a bit of it next time, before asking him to come in your mouth. That way you''ll know what it tastes like

Reply to Gary
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-26

It depends why are you doing it in the first place, if it to please him alone it might not taste right, think about it, you should be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Stephanie | 2010-10-26

Every man tastes differently. If you are worried about the taste, pop a mint into your mouth and keep it in your cheek.
Semen doesn''t taste bad at all. Just make sure your man''s clean down there. Enjoy!

Reply to Stephanie
Posted by: tarzan | 2010-10-26

can i suggest add chocolate, meaning cover his penis in chocolate and then eat the choc with cum.

Reply to tarzan
Posted by: angel | 2010-10-26

Hi i really suggest by not doing that with your partner. I have givin my bf a bj and it tasted like " sout tertjies"  and that was only the pre-cum. i ddnt like the taste of it and stopped immediatly. dont just only think by pleasing his body is ok you can do something you both like

Reply to angel