Posted by: michelle | 2010-10-27

taste of his own semen

After giving my hubby oral sex, he ejaculates in my mouth. He loves kissing me with my mouth still full of his ejaculate. Should I be worried about him tasting his own semen?

You should consider discussing it with him to find out why he does it. It may be that he does not want you to feel as though he is forcing you to swallow it and therefore is trying to also be a sport. It could also be a slight fetish or source of erotism for him or it could really mean nothing to him at all. Either way, if you are concerned, try to bring it up in a casual conversation, and sound more curious than concerned so he doesnt feel like you are attacking him.

Posted by: Bianca | 2010-11-01

Would love to hear hubby response when asked, my hubby also enjoys cleaning me up after sex, it often leads to more sex. He also enjoys me putting the cum back in his mouth after a bj, but I have never asked him if he would like to give a bj, or what this is about, so would be interested in response from Michelle. I have noticed that it is not an uncommon fantasy for a straight man to want to give another man a bj, check the archives on here, quite a few interesting stories. I am definately not presuming that this is the case with Michelles hubby, and I am quite sure not mine either, but I wouldnt hold it against him, but would appreciate his honesty, just waiting for Michelles response before I ask mine.

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-28

i just vomited in my throat

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: yuck | 2010-10-27

Sis man thats disgusting. gotta stop reading this forum around lunch time!

Reply to yuck
Posted by: kate | 2010-10-27

Not to worry Michelle as I for one, love to fellate my hubby job after he has my vaginal secretions on his penis...turns me on....

Reply to kate
Posted by: anon | 2010-10-27

I wouldnt worry about it too much. I love ejaculating on my wifes vagina and licking it all out of her and off her, it is a great turn on for me. Just check that he doesnt have fantasies of giving another man oral sex, I have seen this quite frequently on this site, but otherwise no concern necessary. And remember if you ask this, do it in the heat of passion very non judgemental, or you may not get the truth.

Reply to anon
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-27

Weird,that''s really most unusual and strange

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-27

I just vomited a little