Question
Posted by: Kristen | 2009/07/10

taste of cum

Hi guys, yesterday i gave my hubby a bj all the way home from work and wanted him to ejaculate in my mouth for the first time but he didn' t want to saying i wouldn' t njoy the taste, how bad is it.

taste is subjective. however, your husband might not like ejaculating in your mouth and instead of disclosing this, he will blame it on the taste of his semen.

7
Posted by: B.J. Girl | 2009/07/10

I have been giving my husband bj' s 4 about a 2 yrs. now. Took me some time 2 get used to it. What took me the most getting used 2 wasn' t so much the taste but more the viscosity of his semen. The thick gooy, slimy, almost snotty like feel took a bit of getting used 2, the taste, not bad. I started off by wanking him + letting him cum in my hands 2 get used 2 the feel. Then I started to rub a little bit on my face. Eventually I' d let him come fully onto my face + gradually licked it off into my mouth. Now I like doing bj' s + taking it in my mouth + swallow. When I feel the warmth of his seed +think of the child his given me then it all seems very natural 2 me.

Reply to B.J. Girl
Posted by: mj | 2009/07/10

try it once maybe, some woman enjoy it very much and some dont, only one way to find out  -)

Reply to mj
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/07/10

Taste it for yourself. If you dont like the taste then changed his diet and taste again, then decide for yourself if you will do it again.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Kay | 2009/07/10

It' s like a mixture of olives and bleech

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Kristen | 2009/07/10

Thanks katie dont think i want to do it anymore

Reply to Kristen
Posted by: Kristen | 2009/07/10

Reply to Kristen
Posted by: Katie | 2009/07/10

It' s funky and make you want to gag, like a stink bomb stuck in your sense of smell.

Reply to Katie