Question
Posted by: ELSIE | 2010/10/14

TASTE AND SMELL

MY PROBLEM IS THAT FOR A WHILE NOW EVERYTHING THAT I SMELL OR TASTE SEEMS TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME - IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT I EAT - FROM TWO DAYS BACK MY URINE ALSO SMELLS EXACTLY THE SAME - IN THE MORNINGS IT IS HAS A VERY STRONG ODOUR - SAME AGAIN - PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS - I AM NOT SURE WHETHER THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH MY INTESTINES -

Hallo Elsie
Often a problem with smelling will also affect your taste. The most common causes for this are upper airway infection or a cold, but it could also be caused by medications or nervous system problems like a stroke or Bell's palsy. I think you need to see your doctor for an examination of the sinuses as you may need antibiotics, to see if there are any nervous system reasons for your symptoms and you probably also need to have your urine tested for infection.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/14

Hallo Elsie
dr Bets