Question
Posted by: Birdy | 2008-12-10

Taste

I am having a problem with my taste buds. My food tastes sour. I am eating for the sake of eating because i cannot enjoy the taste of my food. My tongues feels sightly as if i have the flu

Dear Birdy
Changes in taste perception can occur as a result of certain conditions and many medications can cause so-called taste perversions. If you are not taking any new medications (including over-the-counter or herbal meds) and this condition persists then do have a medical checkup just to exclude any underlying physical problem.