Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/11/24

target areas

Good morning!
Im a student and lead an active lifestyle, I gym/jog every day. The problem is that I have love handles which I cant seem to get rid of. So it looks quite funny as the rest of my body is toned except for my two little friends on the side:) Don''t get me wrong, Im not complaining, Im blessed with a healthy body and mind, but if possible I would like to know how to target those areas. As well as, I do ab exercises but I seem to have a lil pooch there ) How can I get rid of it? What foods should I cut out/ eat more of? And how does one get rid of cellulite? Less caffeine? )
Thank you:)

Dear Michelle
If you are not in any way overweight and you don't seem to be from what you say, then it is difficult to lose weight in only one specific area of the body like the love handles. Cutting out specific foods will not help. You could discuss this problem with a plastic surgeon who may recommend liposuction. I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet'Food' at the top of this page and then doing a search for "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that nothing helps for the cellulite then you could discuss the problem with the cosmetic surgeon.

1

Dear Michelle