Question
Posted by: Tayles | 2009/03/17

Tareg

Hi there my doctor has prescribed Tareg 160mg for my High Blood Pressure. I have been taking it since Saturday, but I have been feeling tired and a bit down the last few days. I also take Nuzak do you think these 2 medications are compatible? I hate feeling this way very lethargic and miserable. Have a nice evening and please let me know what you think. Thank you :)

Hallo Tayles
Tiredness is not a major side effect of Tareq and the medication can be used with Nuzak, your blood pressure may be too low though - do you have access to a BP machine to check it?