Question
Posted by: Gordon | 2010-10-13

Tantric sex

I have been reading quite a bit on the subject of Tantra and have find it an amazing experience that will move your sex life into a new dimension. The basic concept of tantra is that sex has no beginning and no end and thus conventional orgasm is not the main focus. Through breathing techniques they teach you to redirect your sexual energy and experience internal orgasms.
The girls also love it for obvious reasons. I have once made love for almost 2 hours to my wife (excluding foreplay)
Any other Tantra fans out there?

Your question is noted but not for professional response. SASHA

6
Posted by: Tantra fan | 2010-10-14

Hi there'' I can assure U that to learn tantra is well worth it. We are in our early 60''s + have been doing tantra 8 yrs. now + our sex life still rocks. The best is to have a consultation with a tantrika ( tantric practioner). We often make love for 2 hrs + more at a time. Check on the internet to find a tantrika in your area.

Reply to Tantra fan
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-13

It is for perverts, i guess

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: another anon | 2010-10-13

where can we learn about this? sounds really good.

Reply to another anon
Posted by: Woman | 2010-10-13

The tantra is amazing! We''re huge fans!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-13

Where can i go for a Tantric massage in Jhb?

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-13

Reply to sexologist