Posted by: John | 2009-09-30

Tantric sex

I have read a lot about tantric sex, they say it is possible for man to orgasim without ejaculation. If it is possible will it mean that I will stay erect and how many times will it be possible to orgasim. Is it advisable and save? How do one manage to get it right? If anybody who read this can do it or know how to do it please give me some info.

yes, its possible. just train, train and train some more!!!

Posted by: Fifie | 2009-10-02

Hi John   You can contact Shakti Malan on 0833010399. Although she is in Cape Town she will most certainly be able to put U onto a practioner in your area. We had a session with her 2 yrs. ago + believe me it has changed our lives completely. Good luck , enjoy the learning - it' s awesome.

Reply to Fifie
Posted by: John | 2009-10-01

I' m in Pretoria,Centution.

Reply to John
Posted by: Fifie | 2009-09-30

Tantric sex is much much more than just that. The whole subject of Tantra is vast + involves more than just sex. It is so that a man learns to seperate orgasm from ejaculation. There is a very fine line between the 2. My husband often makes love 2 me for between 1+2 hrs without ejaculating. U later come to multiple orgasms + eventually to full body orgasms, real awesome stuff. U learn special breathing methods which help to generate + release the sexual energy between the partners,also about the sexual energy of the couple actually merging. You learn to live the moment where sex is not goal orientated i.e. with no orgasm in mind. However it is almost impossible 2 do this on your own. One must visit a professional Tantra practisioner. If U tell me whereabouts U live then I can possibly recommend a practicioner. I am 59 + my husband is 62 + our love life + whole relationship is better than it' s ever been. Well worth it, I can assure U.

Reply to Fifie
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-30

It is another way of having sex, it is practiced by some rather famous people. It is too long to explain here, but there is a lot of info about it on the net, just search for Tantric Sex

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-30

What is that...

Reply to Kelly