Posted by: Anon | 2011-08-22

tantric orgasms

My husband often sends me for suprise spa days, but recently dropped me off for a 90 minute massage, it was a bit strange, as this guy worked alone from his house. He explained that it was a tantric massage. Long story short, he brought me to a climax many times. After I asked if all this was normal, and I wondered what my husband thought, he told me my husband had contacted him prior so knows exactly what tantra is about. He is normally is quite jealous.

I have never been with another man, so I dont know how he would handle that, but I feel guilty keeping secrets, he asked if I would go back, and I said no, although I secretly would love to. I dont know what to do, I hate secrets, and we have always been open and honest, and I also dont know if he truly understood tantra, or if he has some strange fantasy of me with another man, and this is the closest he thinks he could get, what do I do

Dear Anon
you have always maintained a trusting ,open relationship and would therefore need to continue in that vein and declare your feelings and experiences to your husband so that he understands your experiences and feelings .Why and how he feels or thinks at present is very difficult to comprehend .

Posted by: XXX | 2011-08-26

Mark, u can send your wife to me :)

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2011-08-22

My husband knows that its a totally naked massage, and even that it includes all body parts, the thing is. I never expected to orgasm in this situation, I never resisted, as it starts off very relaxing on your back, and progresses to your front, including head feet etc, so its a slow process to the genitals, by the time he gets there, you have already been in for about an hour, and are feeling totally comfortable with your nudity, and just super relaxed. My husband often massages me all over, but I have never reached climax in a massage, and this was no ordinary climax, so I am a bit concerned if I should tell him, I think if he expected me to orgasm, he would have asked me if I did, he just asked if I enjoyed it, I said it was okay, but a bit uncomfortable been naked, thats all.

Posted by: buda | 2011-08-22

Yell us more avout tantrix massage abd what did the msn do to you that you have climax so many times. Wher etotally naked and he massage your body , I am very inyeresyed in this tantrix massage

Reply to buda
Posted by: Many times | 2011-08-22

I think your husband is stupid. I don''t think he knows what happens with tantric massages. What surprises me is that by the sounds of it you offered very little resistence. You also seem proud that you climaxed many times with another man. Poor hubby...go back and have some more fun and climax many times I said...stupid husband if you ask me...

Reply to Many times
Posted by: Me Too | 2011-08-22

Hubby knows exactly and he has been there too.

Reply to Me Too
Posted by: mark | 2011-08-22

ur hubby knows wat he sent u there for and thats turns him on.ask him wat was the reason he sent u to this to send my wife there

Reply to mark