Posted by: Oscar | 2010-07-12

Tantric Massage

What type of massage is that?

Dear Oscar,

As a sexologist I am not trained in the art and skill of tantric massage. The word Tantra means "expansion through awareness" and is a spiritual path that involves very specific practices that use breath, sounds, movement, and symbols to quiet the mind and activate sexual energy, directing it throughout the body to acheive states of consciousness and bliss.

Tantric masseage in my understanding would be directed at assisting in this process.

Posted by: octopus | 2013-06-07

Here you can see a snippet of film of Tantric Massage : . I personally love tantra, activates the whole body

Reply to octopus
Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-12

A massage is definately not only meant to be sexual.It is normally used to destress/limit the strain put on muscles after exercise/increase better blood flow etc.
Having a sexual massage is something totally different and yes,it is meant to assist with arousal etc.Whether it goes as far as " internally"  and to stimulate the g-spot,I don''t think so - other than between consenting partners of course.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Oscar | 2010-07-12

What you mean ''sensual''? Arent all massages saooused to be sensual. i thought i involved some degree of sex

Reply to Oscar
Posted by: K | 2010-07-12

its a sensual massage...Why do you ask?

Reply to K