Question
Posted by: two toned | 2010/03/29

Tanned Arms

I am indian and mostly light skinned but from all the sun exposure my arms have become very tanned I would safely say that my arms are about 10 times darker than my body. I use a sunblock everyday SPF 50+.
How can I reduce the color of my arms so that the match the color of my body.

Hallo Two toned
Please see a dermatologist - there are medications you can use to lighten the skin but it should be prescribed by a dermatologist. Skin lightening medications that are available over the counter can actually cause more irritation, causing even darker colour.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/29

Hallo Two toned

Reply to cyberdoc