Question

Tampon wrapper

I have a fairly irritating problem. About a year ago a piece of clear cellophane from a tampon wrapper got stuck inside me. A visit to a gynae removed most of it. I was then not sexually active for 6months and the white discharge and pain disappeared. After I became active again, I discovered that there was definitely still a piece stuck in there relatively deep. A second visit to the gynae was ruled " normal"  with no infection and no " alien bodies" . The discharge and the pain is still there.
My questions are: will this scar me and decrease my chance of having children one day? Will it ever come out on it''s own? If not how do I have it removed when neither of the gynaes believed that there was still a problem?
Please let me know as soon as you can!

The vagina is a blind ending passage, therefore anything stuck inside it will be seen with a speculum examination. If you insert a finger, you would be able to feel it and can easily remove it yourself. It would not cause any problems with having children. Your discharge is probably not due to the wrapper but to some sort of infection.

2

I have a piece of tampan Palermo stuck in my Vigina, i can feel it but can not get it out. Can i go A&E in the morning

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-11