Question
Posted by: Sue | 2009-01-13

Tampon size

What is the average tampon size adult women use? I use super, (biggest one there is) if there was something better then super I would have to use that. I was wondering if al adult women late 20' s use this size or is it not that normal?

There is no standard. If you are woriried that you may be bleeding too heavily, An indication would be if you soak through tampons or have to change them every couple of hours.

3
Posted by: tampons | 2009-01-14

there is no " standard" . every one is different.

Reply to tampons
Posted by: Sue | 2009-01-14

I am talking about the flow and wearing what is suitable for each person. I am asking what is the standard for women in their late 20' s. It would give me a idea if I could do something about my problem

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-14

I would think tampon size will depend on your menstrual flow ie light, medium , heavy therefore tampons are made accordingly. if you are wearing a super size and your flow is light then it would be quite uncomfortable as super is best suited for heavy flow.