Question
Posted by: Mary | 2008/10/14

Tampon Allergy

My daughter seems to be suffering from an allergy to tampons. What are the symptons? Can this be dangerous?

What are your daughter's symptoms? The toxic shock syndrome whihc has been associated with tampons causes shock and is dangerous, but this is very rare.

1
Posted by: Marie | 2008/10/17

She gets cramping, fever , chills and headaches. She is going through a very emotional period. Was phisically and sexually abused by her father. On came to live with me 8 months ago. She is 19.Im just worried that this is a true allergy and not phsycological. She is going for counselling but its going to take a lot of time to heal.

Reply to Marie