Question
Posted by: Suggie | 2010/03/23

talomil and pregnancy

I am on adco talomil but my husband and I want to start with a family. Is it safe to go off my triphasil while Im still on talomil? I am planning to stop the talomil after about 3 months but I do not know how long it will take to get pregnant, therefore I would like to go off the pill so long. will i be able to continue usage during pregnancy or is there any " safe'' anti depressants?

You can continue with the Talomil. ALthough Prozac has been studied more than Talomil, they are similar drugs and regarded as relatively safe in pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Charmaine | 2010/06/03

i have been on triphasil for 9 years.I am off the pill for almost a year and six months but have still not fallen pregnant.I am now 32 years and my daughter is now 11 years and I am worried I may never fall pregnant.What should I do.

Reply to Charmaine