Question
Posted by: Brett | 2009-07-29

Talking in circles

Hi there,

Im going to try make this short. Of late...the last year or so i find myself starting to talk in circles going into fine detail of no real relavance and catch myself being one of those people that talk too much and never gets to the point. Im a socialite and crave chit chatting to people who are keen to do the same. You know that ramble you get when you not prepared for a presentation and words are just coming out your mouth for the sake of keeping the silence away. Its a bit of a cause for concern for me as even my wife said its getting worse. Can this be the aging process or some other issue - im 35. Even my response to emails - and like this - get long winded. Ill stop there.

Not especially circuitous or long-winded, but posted tiwce, I think !