Question
Posted by: nicky | 2008/10/24

talk

my husband wants me to talk about another women while have sex. i want this to become a reality for him.cant stop think of it

If you are saying that you want to include another woman whilst you have sex, and that this is for your husband's benefit only; then I would encourage you to make sure that it's what you want for yourself also - this is something that could have an impact on how you view him/yourself and so don't take it lightly. If you still feel that you want to go ahead, then speak to him about whether this is something he actually wants to do in reality (sometimes it's just arousing in fantasy). If you do go ahead, plan carefully to make sure that you know what the 'rules' of engagement will be (e.g. is it okay if he penetrates her? what about oral sex? can either of you stop at any point?)

1
Posted by: How! | 2008/10/24

That is pure torture.He wants u to say what abt other women?Do u know this women?Im still shocked.

Reply to How!