Posted by: Hein | 2011-06-07

Taking Pur-bloka with hypotension

My wife is currently taking pur-bloka 10mg 2 times a day for treatment of her cluster headaches which the neurologist prescribed for her. Problem is she has hypotension and she gets dizzy and even nauseous during the day. Is there any alternative to pur-bloka which won''t lower her blood pressure since she already has low blood pressure?

Please refer to the following link for detailed information regarding cluster headaches and treatment thereof:

There is alternative medicine available for the treatment of cluster headaches and if your wife is experiencing side-effects from the Pur-bloka, I suggest that she discuss this with the neurologist, in order for him/her to prescribe alternative treatment.