Question
Posted by: Janice Thorpe | 2010/05/05

Taking of Warfarin - 10mg daily

What kind of specialist should I see to do a thorough health check. Suffered pulmonary embolism and DVT after major op in 2007 and still taking high dosage of Warfarin which only puts me in an average range. History of heart attacks - both mother and father. I will be 50 this year.

Hi Janice
I think you should see a physician or a cardiologist. Ask your GP to refer you to one in your area. Your GP can do some of the basic blood tests before the time (like cholesterol, coagulation factors, liverfunction, UKE etc)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/05

Hi Janice

Reply to cyberdoc