Question
Posted by: wendy | 2009/10/08

taking Estrofem or not

I am 43 years old, have had a hystorectomy 14 years ago, visited my gynae for the first time in this 14 year gap, because of a prolapsed bladder and had a TVT.my blood test results showed I have no more hormones and I had a bonedensity test showing I am osteopenic,Doc has put me on Estrofem 1mg and calcium pills, but I am unsure if I must go ahead with this as I am afraid of all the side effects, especially to gain weight, is their an alternative to take for this.

Wendy

I would agree with your doctor's recommendation, but the final decision is yours.