Taking Anti-depressants with Diet Pills

Hi Doc,
I am currently taking Cilift anti-depressant pills. Is it safe to use with Diet Pills? This specific diet pills is called Kangmei slimming tablets, apparently it is some sort of Chinese herbal, green tea pills. I''m just a bit concerned as it doesn''t give any info on the box of the pills what the ingredients are, my aunt buys it at the China Mall! I know it sounds a bit suspect, but some of the woman are also using it at work, they buy it from a woman that sells the pills here at work. I''m just scared that the two pills will work against each other.

You want to use a product made by a nation that believes that rhino horn can be used to cure ailments and improve fertility. Cilift is an excellent product, widely used with great success. I therefore, do not suggest that you combine the medication and if you are thinking about taking a diuretic, rather consult your doctor.