Question
Posted by: Bubbels | 2010/11/08

taking 2 different medications together???

Hello
is it dangerouse to take The Pill and a libido supplement together?
can this be harmful, taking the 2 together?? PLEASE HELP

Hallo Bubbels
What exactly do you want to use together (names?)
dr Bets

4
Posted by: CD again | 2010/11/09

HI Bubbles
One must be careful to take certain herbs with contraceptive pills, as it can affect the effectivity of the Pill. Ask the health shop if you can have a look at the package insert/ or read the fine script on the bottle to see if there are any warnings that it may impair liver function.

Reply to CD again
Posted by: me | 2010/11/09

Hi bubbles post your question again bcoz i dont think the doc reads posts twice.

Reply to me
Posted by: Bubbels | 2010/11/08

The Pill (Ginette) and Libido supplement (wild flower) saw it at a health shop but didn''t wanna buy it i didn''t know if the 2 would react badly to each other. if you think it wont work, what can i do to up my libido?

Reply to Bubbels
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/08

Hallo Bubbels
dr Bets