Question
Posted by: jovie | 2012/06/21

Take time to cum.

Dear people,
I have a problem that is different from others. I am sexually active person but i don’ t come easily sometimes sex can take up to 45min. Is this normal? I am 32years old.

The time that people take to reach orgasm does vary. You have not mentioned whether you are male or female. If male, this problem sounds like what we refer to as 'delayed ejaculation'. It may be that you struggle to ejaculate all the time, or maybe it is only difficult when you are with a partner. Whatever the case the problem is often psychological in nature - the problem may relate to difficulty 'letting go', difficulty trusting, a dislike of the 'mess', fear of infection/pregnancy, fear of commitment. These issues need to be addressed in order for you to relax enough to 'give in' to the sensations and enjoy your sexual experience.

4
Posted by: FRED | 2012/06/27

MY LADY FRIEND IS UNABLE TO COME GENERALLY DURING SEX. SHE CAN SOMETIMES MASTURBATE TO A CLIMAX BUT SHE FEELS THAT SHE IS MISSING OUT AND I AGREE THAT SHE IS.

SHE HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE DECENT ORGASMS DURING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND AS I AM ONLY THE SECOND MAN SHE HAS BEEN INTIMATE WITH SHE IS WORRIED THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER.

WE NEED SOME HELPFUL AND PRACTICAL ADVICE ON WHAT WE CAN TRY TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION. IT DOES NOT HELP TO QUOTE STATS ABOUT WHAT PERCENTAGE OF WOMEN DON''T COME, ETC AS THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER PROBLEM ANY EASIER TO DEAL WITH. SHE IS A WARM AND LOVING PERSON WHO REALLY DOES ENJOY SEX AND WE ARE VERY CREATIVE AND EXPERIMENTAL BUT I REALLY DO WANT TO TRY TO ASSIST AND ENABLE HER TO EXPERIENCE THE JOYS OF ORGASMS REGULARLY DURING SEX. HELP PLEASE1

Reply to FRED
Posted by: jovie | 2012/06/22

thanx i will try that. the thing is one of my friend died from hiv/aids i dont want to take that risk. i will test first before i take the rubber off.

Reply to jovie
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/22

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/06/21

I know what you mean. Similar situation. Question: are you in a relationship? Do you practice safe-sex/contraceptives? Have the both of you gotten tested? Are your intentions of sex for fun and pleasure?. If you answer Yes to all of them, then I suggest you take the rubber off and get to feel the pleasure of a woman *I promise you will cum-quick* (especially if her valleys flow for days.

Reply to Digital_Sex