Question
Posted by: jj | 2011/07/27

take my child

I''m married 8yrs and I am thinking of moving out of my house for awhile. Every time I mention this my hubby doesnt want me to take my child with me or when we have arguments then he threatens me by saying that he going to take my child away.

What rights do I have.

If i leave her (7yr old) with him am i loosing my rights as a mother? Do I loose my rights on the house?

What rights do I have?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: take my child

It is suggested that you go to the family courts who will direct you to a family advisor.

1
Posted by: TC | 2011/07/28

Good day. i wouls suggest that you post this to the family law expert as he will give you feedback on this.

TC

Reply to TC