Question
Posted by: GG | 2009/07/13

Take medications together

Can i healthily take Sporozolo with Pau D' arco and Grape seed extraxt? Can you recommened a ointment to out on my skin for a bacterial infection? I am using differen gel at this point with no effect.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Even though some reports of interactions and harmful effects between natural supplements and prescription medicine may be published, full studies of interactions and effects are not often available. For the two drugs you are taking liver function and blood clotting may be affected in high doses of Pau D' arco .

Antibacterial cream - Bactroban.