Question
Posted by: pixitails | 2010/09/29

Take-aways

Once a week we have dinner with the in-laws, and then they " treat"  us by buying take-aways. They either buy Romans Pizza, or KFC.
Which options are safe and healthy for me while on a " diet" ?
I am not on a starvation diet, I just switched to a more healthier meal plan and life style.

Thank you!

Dear Pixitails
Ask the dear in-laws to buy KFC chicken wraps or switch to Nandos grilled chicken portions which you need to eat with plenty of salad and the corn on the cob they offer as a healthy option. Skip all sauces, chips, desserts and sweetened cold drinks to maintain your healthy meal plan.

3

KFC does a wrap that you can get with grilled chicken instead of deep fried. Dont know if romans does a healthy option

Posted by: pixitails | 2010/09/29

O, I forgot to mention that I gym 3 times a week, so I really do not want to undo all my hard work with one night of incorrect eating.

Reply to pixitails

Dear Pixitails