Posted by: Bahamas. | 2010-03-06

-|- tail.

Good day doc. Hope you are doing well? Fem - 35. I have a few questions. I''ve been having head-aches for about a month or so. Went for a eye test today but no change there. I rated them about 6/10 and there is not much I can do about them. Most meds don''t work. I also have plenty of phlegm, coughing and sniffing. I am on the depo injection and never bleed. The last two weeks or so though had some ''deurbraak bloeding''. It ranges from black to bright red. I also have had protein in my urine for a coupla years but tests reveals nothing serious. Had pneumonia a few months ago and am checking my fever, constant at about 37.5. Had these symptoms before (not combined) but they always fixed themselves. Also have a rather HUGE ingrown hair thing going on on my whohaa. I am clean and shower every day and don''t sweat much and even my eierstokke ache. I am never thursty, drink very little - hate water and such (any liquid), have to take Dulcolax once a week and evacuate about 2kg''s on the day. I know it''s gross but my reality. Sorry. Just need to know if I have to worry. Don''t wanna go to the doc unneccessarily (sp). Thanks for your time and have a great day / evening!

I do suggest that you consult your doctor, in order to examine the cause for your constant headache of the past month. This is not normal and I do not want you to become addicted to pain killers, as this will lead to other problems and will effect your bowel movements severely.

Regarding your poor bowel movement, you should definately take in more fluids. If not water, you can try something like Lipton Ice Tea. Add fibre to your diet and start a good exercise program.

Depo provera will definately in time cause abnormal vaginal bleeding. Therefore, it is essential to consult a gynaecologist on a yearly basis for a check up and maybe replace the depo provera with an oral contraceptive or to consider another form of contraception, like a Minerva device.