Posted by: Pablo | 2008-12-19

Tai Chi in Gauteng

I understand that tai chi will help with temper and I need what Tai Chi can offer in helping me to address my (temper) problem.

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

HI Pablo,

Thank you for contributing to our forum.
Yes Tai Chi will assist with your temper as it promotes relaxation through correct breating and slow moving postures.

Please visit for more info re training groups.
We also offer Instructional DVD's you can obtain to help you start with your training.
Contact our headquarters at :
Tel (031) 903 7616
Celll 083 226 1576

Posted by: siya | 2009-03-18

I live in Soweto and work in Florida, please refer me to nearest trainer.

Reply to siya
Posted by: Dee | 2009-02-05

I would like to attend tai-chi classes in the Randburg,Gauteng area,do you know of any dojos in the area.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Ella | 2009-01-16

Good Morning

Where exactly in Gauteng are you based?

Reply to Ella