Posted by: Ma kaKK | 2010-10-28

Hello Doc

can I see weight loss result just by doing tae-bo ?

Yes, definitely, provided your diet supports your training. If you train 3 to 4 times a week, in a structured class that lasts say 45 minutes, then you're meeting the requirements for exercise for health, and for weight loss (again, if your diet supports it).

So by all means, it's a good way to train, it's dynamic and enjoyable, and there's a skill component, so you can improve over the weeks, which is always good for motivation.

But don't neglect diet, because exercise alone is mildly effective. When you combine it with diet, then it really is effective.

Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-29

Hi There

yes, tae-bo can make you lose weight, after giving birth and reached a mad weight of 81kgs after giving birth, I did tae-bo every single morning with a high protein diet. In a matter of 4 months upon returning to work, no one could believe I was pregnant. I was back at 65kgs.

Good Luck - and stick to tae-bo, you will see results