Question
Posted by: Honey | 2010/02/02

Tae-bo

38yr old female. 1.64 and weigh 73. I have Tae-bo dvd and an exercise bike. What type of programme can i follow at home, cannot go to gym. Will the above assist in weight loss

Yes, provided you combine it with a good diet and you do it regularly. Remember that any exercise helps, it's only the tool though, and the success is determined by how you use it. That means you need a programme. My advice is to check out the Fitness page of this site, click on "Programmes" and then select one of the available options. The cycling one would work, where there is a three days a week schedule. You could even use the running one and simply swop the sessions from running to cycling or taebo.

Remember though that diet is crucial - you can do all the exercise in the world, but if you simply eat more or worse, you'll stay at the same weight anyway. So sort hte diet out as priority number 1 and then use exercise to assist.

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/02/05

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/02/05

Reply to fitnessdoc