Posted by: Fat Mum | 2009-03-23

Tae Bo

which tae bo workout woudl you recomend for a combination of weight loss &  toning

I wouldn't recommend one over another, because I don't know enough about the different types. As far as I'm concerned, any will be effective, provided it's done often enough and at the right intensity. The key is doing,a nd whether it's cardio in the form of running, walking, cycling, taebo or anything else, as long as you're doing it, the results will come.

So my advice is to start at a relatively beginner level, purely because you must learn the technical aspects first and then improve on them. But it really isn't a question of which programme, rather of getting started, in my opinion.

GOod luck