Question
Posted by: James | 2008/07/09

tacticals is swollen and sore

My wife and I use to have sex often. She has medical problems and she is having a hysterectomy in September. We agreed that I will not ejaculate until she is out of hospital and well. I am about 55 days without ejaculating. My tacticals is swollen and sore. Is this normal and how long will it be sore, what ells can I expect to feel?

Dear James
Your body will get rid of excess sperm through "wet dreams" and it should not cause any symptoms. You can also masturbate if you feel that you want relief. However, I think you should see your doctor as you probably have orchitis now caused by an infection.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2008/07/09

Perhaps you can try masturbation? Your testicles are probably sore due to a build up of semen, masturbation will help this.

Reply to Lou