Question
Posted by: Chrissie | 2008/12/10

TABLETS MAY PREVENT FROM LOOSING WEIGHT

I am taking a Lanzor 30 mg daily - I do not eat a lot but do not loose weight - do you think it can be the Lanzor?

Kindly answer on my e-mail as well.

Kind Regards

Chrissie

Dear Chrissie
I checked the side-effects listed for Lanzor in my copy of MIMS and there is no mention of weight gain or inability to lose weight. There are many other factors that can prevent weightloss such as physical inactivity, hormone imbalances (thyroid, insulin and/or female hormones), depression, etc. If any of these could be a reason then it may be a good idea to have a medical checkup. I can unfortunately not answer my Reader's questions by e-mail.

1
Posted by: Chrissie | 2008/12/11

Dear Diet Dr

Thank you for the reply - I will certainly go for a checkup!

Chrissie

Reply to Chrissie