Question
Posted by: Tjoekie | 2011/11/07

Tablets

Please can you tell me where in Pietermaritzburg KZN will I be able to purchase Antagolin Tablets

Many thanks
Tjoekie

Dear Tjoekie
As I don't live in PMB in KZN, I must admit that I can't advise you and hope that other Readers living in your city will be able to come up with the correct place to buy Antagolin Tablets. I would suggest that you first try your local pharmacy and if they don't stock these tablets and also cannot order them for you, that you ask at a health shop. You may also be able to order Antagolin tablets via the Internet, so do a Google Search with 'Antagolin tablets' on the South African Google site.
I hope you can obtain this product.

1

Dear Tjoekie
I hope you can obtain this product.