Question
Posted by: Phumeza | 2010/08/10

Tablets

Good day,

I''ve been staying with brother in-law for the past 3months occupying my son''s (7years) room. His toys are still in that room. Fortunately, he went there to take some of his toys with his little brother (8moths old). The little one came with boxes of tables that I don''t even know and were carelessly places. When I asked the brother in law about the pills he said are for chest pain. Please tell me what are this for: Lovier 200 tablets aciclovir tablets, chlorpheniramine 4 mg. I really want to know so that I know what am I up against.

Hallo Phumeza
Acyclovir/Lovir is used for herpes infections and chlorpheniramine for allergies. Please ensure that your kids do not have access to any tablets lying around as it can be very dangerous if they eat it!

2
Posted by: Me | 2010/08/10

Why don''t you just Google?

Reply to Me
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/10

Hallo Phumeza