Question

Tablet Duromine

I would like to know if the Apetite supresent Duromine has any affect on fertility. I do not have a child yet and i am planing to start the process in the second half of the year, but i have a few kilo''s to loose and would like to take this tablet before. Please advise me as a friend of mine was on this tablet and did not have any troubles conceiving. Thanks

Dear Anonymous

Provided your menstruation cycle length and duration is not altered, there should be no adverse effect on your fertility, as hormonal balance is maintained. However other causes of infertility such as tubal damage or endometriosis may still need to be investigated for independently.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

4
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012-01-23

Dear Anonymous

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Prudence | 2012-01-11

I have be experiencing dry month, cant sleep but lots of energy. I doubt it has an effect an on fertility but I think because it a drug it better to wait until its out of your system before trying.

Reply to Prudence
Posted by: Anon | 2012-01-10

how are your side effects and i guess you must have asked whether it will give you any fertitlity issues? Thats all i wana know, cos i want to start the tablet.

Posted by: Prudence | 2012-01-10

I started the pills a week ago at 93kg now 89kg, goal weight is 75kg also taking the normal pregnancy vitamins for the Folic Acid (told to start early)
We also plan on starting after June this year, max I will use Duramine for 4months then 2months to get it out of my system

Reply to Prudence