Posted by: Naturopath | 2012-04-19

System run down

In the last two months I have had a sinus infection (pretty bad, took 3 weeks to clear up even with anti-biotics from the doc), painful, bleeding fever blister on lip (with swollen glands) which took 12 days to clear with cream and now a head cold. Is my system run down? What should I do? I take a multi-vitamin and vit B complex daily for months. I have hypothyroidism and am on chronic meds for that. I battle to fall asleep (do not get my much needed 8 hours) and experience a lot of stress and life is busy. I am thinking of seeing a nauturopath. Would this benefit?

Expert ImageNatural health

yes a naturopath / homeopath would assist you with the exact supplements and herbal medicine that your body needs at this time. You do sound run down as all the infections is a sign of this. The stress could greatly contribute to this as well. A good diet will also assist your body in bouncing back quicker.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie