Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2008/09/04

Syst on Ovarian

Hi im 24 years old and was diagnosed with a syst on my ovarian last year, My gynae put me on Ginette which ive used for 6 months. After that the syst was gone. So i didnt use since January this year as me and my husband were ready for a baby. So last month i started abnormal bleeding and the same this month. I went to the docter and found out the syst is back. I have to go back on the Ginette for 3 months again. Will i be able to get pregnant? Do you have any advice. Docter dont want me to go for operation as he said it might be possible that im going to struggle after operation to have children.

You will not fall pregnant while on the Ginette. If this is a single cyst rather than PCOS, it should not affect your chances of falling pregnant once the cyst is gone.