Question
Posted by: Amy | 2010/06/23

Syringoma

II heard a talk on Milia on Radio 567 the other evening where Dr Weiss was talking and I contacted him about some bumps on my eyelid. He has come back to me and suspects what I have is actually Syringoma.
Im trying to find a dermatologist to go to that can help me, I have had them burnt once before and they are still there. There seem to be more appearing as well and Im starting to worry about it. How can I get rid of them and who can be recommended to me to get this sorted out.... and that wont cost me an arm and a leg.

Hallo Amy
Look on www.medpages.co.za at the right side is a blue block with a tab "free search". Click on it and on the next page look at the bottom and click on advanced search. Look for people, category medical, specialty dermatologist and choose your region or subregion.
Syringomas are often treated by electrosurgery (diathermy) or laser. This may or may not prove successful and can result in small scars. If they recur, they can be treated again the same way.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/23

Hallo Amy