Question
Posted by: julie | 2009/08/20

syneron elos

Goodmorning expert. I want to go for a few treatments on the syneron elos machine to get rid of under eye wrinkles. The problem is that i only have lines under my right eye -
1) why is is that i only have lines under one eye, and
2) is it possible to only treat the skin under my right eye?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Julie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response but I was away presenting a talk for Longevity magazine.

There are a number of reasons for developing lines or wrinkles on one side only such as muscular asymmetries, sun exposure from driving, sleeping on one side, etc. It is possible to treat only one specific area with most laser and IPL treatments.