Question
Posted by: MB | 2008/08/13

synephrine or pseudo-epinephrine

Am I right that theirs NO " harmful ingredients in the list below for Herbex Slimmers for men that causes insomnia / dependance etc. ?

Ingredients :
Agathosma (Barosma) betulina
20 mg
Berberis vulgaris cortex rad
30 mg
Capsicum frutescens fruct
20 mg
Carduus marianus (Silybum) fruct
10 mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus radix
10 mg
Garcinia cambogia 60% extract fruct
10 mg
Gentiana lutea radix
10 mg
Guggul resina
10 mg
Paullinia sorbilis
10 mg
Rhamnus purshiana (Cascara) cortex
10 mg
Sutherlandia frutescens
20 mg
Taraxacum officinale planta tota 20 mg

Dear MB
As I am not a herbalist, I cannot comment on some of the less well know ingredients in this product. I do know that Sutherlandia has not yet been passed as safe for slimming and that some of the ingredients like cascara can cause diarrhoea. Try doing a Google search for each one of these herbs to see if they cause insomnia and/or dependence. I still believe that it is safer to lose weight with a balanced low-fat diet and plenty of exercise. I promise to do such a search on the Internet and the Pharmacopoeia and will write a Topic on the subject for Monday. So visit the Diet site next week to find out more about these herbs.

1
Posted by: LauraE | 2008/09/17

My husband took Nuphedragen and at 49 years of age he suffered a heart attack yesterday (9/16/08). Is there any information that links this product to heart attacks? thanks laurae

Reply to LauraE