Question
Posted by: Chris Joubert | 2010/07/12

Synap Forte

After a recent knee scope i was given synap forte as pain killer. which work great, but now i find that i am completely impotent after using this for only 1 week , i s it possible that this is a side affect of this drug and if so what can i use to counter act this. Im 55 year old white male with type 2 diabetics.
C. Joubert

Hallo Chris
I don't think the synap forte is the cause - it may be due to your diabetes. If you don't get early morning erections, there may be a physical problem and then seeing an urologist may be the next step.

2
Posted by: Rentia | 2010/08/19

What will happen if I took synap forte 3 hours apart?

Reply to Rentia
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/13

Hallo Chris