Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2012/07/12

Synaleve uses

I was prescribed Synaleve at one point for my foot injury (fracture of tarsal bone and bone edema) Can i use it now for headaches and pain in my lower back / hips?

Kelly

Synaleve can be used for moderate to severe pain of any origin. So yes, you can use it for your headaches and lower back/hip pain.

21
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/25

Can Synaleve help for muscle spasms ??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/30

Whats wrong with more than 19 gays?

Posted by: Steve | 2016/05/01

Does any medication work for the pain associated with a pinched nerve. Currently in Arcoxia 120 mg once per day, but very little if any effect.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Elaine | 2016/03/16

How do I stop synleave

Reply to Elaine
Posted by: Elaine | 2016/03/16

Can I just stop synleave

Reply to Elaine
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/18

Do I need a script for Synaleve Capsules?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/24

Can I use SynaLeve for relief of Gout attacks

Posted by: kholiswa | 2015/02/15

May i use synaleve for tension

Reply to kholiswa
Posted by: chase | 2014/11/23

Hi people does synaleve make you drowsy? Can it be taken when Iam still at work? ?

Reply to chase
Posted by: Sarah | 2014/10/09

Hi, is it safe to take synaleve- 6 hours after taking 1 oxycontin? O havd had an ACL ligament reconstruction and hamstring harvested. I suffer constantly with leg ache.

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/07

Having a terrible headache, but what suprises me is that m having a pain only on my rightside, my upper and lower lip, upper and lower jaw, my right eye nose and ear very painful since yesterday it comes and go

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/07

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/07

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/02

Hey can I use Synaleve if I am Pregnant

Posted by: Jenny | 2014/07/15

Afternoon Doctor My husband has stage four Liver Cancer , he has already gone through Chemo Treatment . He now suffers with severe pain and his Oncologist has prescribed Synaleve, Will this help for the pain . Advise Needed Thank you

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/24

My I use Synaleve capsules If I have High blood pressure. Regards Carin

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/21

I have high blood pressure and I was prescribed synaleve by the doctor

Posted by: danger! | 2013/12/29

synaleve has huge potential for addictive as it contains codine - an opiate. it also contains paracetamol which when taken over long periods has the potentials for severe liver damage. it is ok for the short term treatment of oain but not more than 19 gays and definitely don't exceed the dose. Look around the web, info is readily available.

Reply to danger! | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/20

I think it is discriminatory to limit its use to only 19 gays.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/31

you should run spell checker b4 you submit

Posted by: Rosary | 2012/08/03

Hi Doctor

Can I use synaleve with antibiotics doxycyclene and clarithromycin? I am also on pasmoquin and celebrex. Is it fine to use with these meds?
And is synaleve stronger than synap forte?

Thanks very Much
Rosary

Reply to Rosary