Question
Posted by: ph | 2012/02/08

Synalar gel

Please help me here. During November last year I went to a dermatologist who recommended that i use 30G Synalar Gel (Fluocinolone) for hair growth etc. Up to so far i have not seen any new developments on my hair. Please explain how this gel works in layman''s terms and when would I start to see ist effects if ever.

PH

Unfortunately, no improvement will occor if there is no inflammatory skin disease present, causing your hairloss. Synalar gel is a corticosteroid gel that inhibits inflammation inside the hair follicles. Try it for another month and if there is no improvement, reconsult your dermatologist.