Question
Posted by: pinky1 | 2009/04/30

Symptoms of sickness

*I have always been a reasonable awake person, I always only use to go to bed at about 12pm everynight but lately I have been feeling tired by like 7pm everynight and I struggle to keep my eyes open, I have also been feeling very bloated after all of my meals and constipated. I have been gettin urinary infections and find that my urine has a very strong smell to it and burns sometimes. Could all of these be possible symptoms to any sickness??

Dear Pinky
Yes I think you should see your doctor for a general examination - he may need to test your thyroid function, your urine for infection and diabetes, your blood sugar and your iron levels.